wtorek, 12 marca 2013

Sugar Skulls Pop-a-Top

Sugar Skulls are really great! Recently they became so popular, You can see them literally everywhere - t-shirts, mugs, mobile phone cases and of course as tattoo designs. Boom! Someday, Mexican sugar skull will be my choice for tattoo. I don't how big it will be, where will be located and who will made it for me, but still I'm pretty sure I'll have it near in the future.

Yeah, sugar skulls from Mexican Folk tradition, right now are part of mass pop culture, and nobody can deny it. And I don't see any reason we should. It's fine with me. Sugar skulls (or we can call it also candy skulls) are very nice designs, very colourful and eye-catching. No wonder they become so popular.

I made my small contribution to Dia de Muertos and skulls of sugar and I projected one of my own. My skull has colourful make up ( as it should has), lovely ( and also a little bit creepy) smile, and what is most important - it has exquisite, curly mustache - sign something unique. ( Did I mention I love mustaches also? ;)

As usual, it's possible to obtain many Zazzle products with sugar skulls of my idea. Sugar skulls t-shirt, Ipad cases, mugs, pillows, magnets, buttons and many, many more. All Dia de Muertos products in Daisy O. Store are available to purchase here. Take a look at few designed products below. Hope You'll like it!


Mexican Sugar Skull Belt Buckles
Mexican Sugar Skull Belt Buckles by daisyO
Shop for Dia de muertos Belt Buckles online at Zazzle.com

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Blog Ping Site