sobota, 23 marca 2013

Rockabilly Girl Skull

The idea for this design was very simple. I've just imagined that all the rock and roll rebels die before they even start their lives(Live Fast, Die Young - they say). I know it may sounds cruel and sad, but it was for me just abstract thought. I always think about idol of many, James Dean, who died in accident  in age of 24. The rebel without a cause.

So for me the skull of young rockabilly girl symbolizes the power of youth and opposition of all that society represents. Simple skull with black hair and eyelashes - cute but rebellious girl, she was. And I found her the place in my Daisy O. Riot Designs Zazzle Store.

You can aquire here t-shirts, mugs, buttons,belt buckles, all any subculture girl can imagine:) Check it out!


Skull of Rockabilly Girl iPhone 5 Cases
Skull of Rockabilly Girl iPhone 5 Cases by daisyO
Look at more Skull Casemate Cases at zazzle
Skull of Rockabilly Girl Bags
Skull of Rockabilly Girl Bags by daisyO
See other Skull Bags at zazzle
Skull of Rockabilly Girl Belt Buckle
Skull of Rockabilly Girl Belt Buckle by daisyO
Find more Skull Belt Buckles at Zazzle

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Blog Ping Site