piątek, 1 marca 2013

Respect Your Mother

Mother is one of the most important person in everyone's life. Mothers should be loved, respected and glorified at every step. My illustration is a humble try to glorify every day hard work of moms all over the world. In every culture, on every continent, mothers love their children and dedicate lifes to them.

My illustration is sort of the way to say "thank You" to all mothers on earth. Thank them for all the effort they put to properly raise their sons and daughters.

It is no surprise I drawn this illustration in old school tattoo style. This my favourite tattooing style and I really wanted to show my respect and devotion to mother in that particular way. I made sacred heart with fire and angelic wings, surrounded with ribbon. On the ribbon the text is written - Mom's Heart.

Mom's Sacred Heart is available on postcards, t-shirts, buttons, magnets and many more Zazzle products. You can check them all, clicking here. Below I present just few Mom's Hearts.

This is also nice gift for Mother's Day, but remember to love your mother not only on holidays, but everyday, everywhere. Mothers are the best!



Mom's Heart Post Cards
Mom's Heart Post Cards by daisyO
Add your photo to postcard designs from Zazzle.
Mom's Heart Custom Necklace
Mom's Heart Custom Necklace by daisyO
Browse Heart Necklaces online at Zazzle.com
Mom's Heart Round Stickers
Mom's Heart Round Stickers by daisyO
Look at Heart Stickers online at Zazzle.com

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Blog Ping Site