wtorek, 5 lutego 2013

Sweet & Scary Skeleton Girl



I really love this illustration. I really do. First I drawn only one girly skull with haircut in old 50s rockabilly style. And then I said to myself…Hey! Maybe I can make whole girl – crazy scary (but also kind of sweet) girl with cupcake. That would be something.
So I made her completely like old fashion Pin Up girl. Those type You can always meet in bars, while they eating pancakes and drinking soda. Waiting for her Rockabilly Prince Charming in red Cadillac.

But wait! She’s not that sweet and adorable as I describe. Skeleton girl in road bar? I don’t think so. At least not ordinary one. Only those bars near cemeteries have visitors like that. And probably during Halloween night.

Actually this girl is one of the best selling illustrations I have in Daisy O. Zazzle Store. Though it’s one of my favorite designs, I didn’t expect that. So it was for me very pleasant surprise. Products that are most popular: t-shirt, mobile phone covers and Ipad cases. This girl in my opinion suits perfectly as decoration of Iphone case, for example. And it’d me perfect gift for any occasion. Here is the full offer of my Sweet & Scary Skeleton Girl. And below just small peak.


Sweet & Scary Skeleton Girl Poster
Sweet & Scary Skeleton Girl Poster by daisyO
Check out Prints & Posters online at Zazzle.com
Sweet & Scary Skeleton Girl Mugs
Sweet & Scary Skeleton Girl Mugs by daisyO
Look at more Skeleton Mugs at zazzle

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Blog Ping Site