poniedziałek, 4 lutego 2013

I wanna Riot!



I always have been huge fan of Tattoos and all tattoos inspire designs and illustrations. Especially I love one particular style, know as Old School or just traditional Style. I proudly wear few tattoos of my own and there was blooming a little idea in my head about opening some small business dedicated to Old School tattooing craft. Thanks to Zazzle I finally have opportunity to present my style of illustrations inspired by art of Tattooing. Few months ago I opened Daisy O. – Riot Designs, online store on Zazzle platform. You can purchase there many amazing designs putted on dozens of different products. We offer there t-shirts, mugs, iPad cases, bags, posters, pillows and many more. As for available graphic designs, we have skulls, mermaids, swallows, anchors, hearts and many more. My whole concept about this store is still evolving. I had plenty of new ideas, which I definitely put into life. My recent designs are sugar skulls, Catarinas and all Dia de Muertos (Day of The Dead) Mexican kind of things. I’ve just realized that this style suits perfectly to my store.

On this blog I try to present all stuff that is available in the store, a little bit closer. I try first of all, describe the designs, and show and reveal my inspirations. Beside that I hope that everyone who loves Old School Tattoos like me, will be very attracted by this web page. I will present my products at regular basis, so I strongly recommend following (of course if You like what I create). New products are added regularly, so this blog will grow be soon full of new presentations. New posts very soon!

For start, I’d like to present my best selling products.



 




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Blog Ping Site